Saturday, December 12, 2009

King Sound Loudspeaker


Based in Hong Kong, they have been advancing at a rapid rate in terms of quality and reliability, coming from years of research in our lab and, most importantly, feedback from groups of audiophiles across the world.

King's Audio Limited is now a well-established electrostatic loudspeaker manufacturer, with their King Sound products retailing in the UK, US, Norway, China and Australia.

I have been listening to their Price II Electrostatic Speakers, I cannot beleive it that there is really no colouration, no blooming box sound, clear and very deep Bass!!
That only worry me is the power, as usually the Electrostatic Loudspeadker isi a power eater. Like the Magneplanar I am using, I need to drive by a 160 pound Quell 300S power amplifer.
Also I am looking at the King Tower which is a rival for the MBL... but at a 1/10 of price!
If you want to Listen the run in speaker, Pls call KK Lam... who runs a Audio Lab of his own in Kwai Chung.
King Sound official website :
http://www.kingsaudio.com.hk/products.html#king_tower

HK Snob

No comments:

Post a Comment